The Internship - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Internship Reviews

September 5, 2016
Watched it with Sean
August 13, 2016
This was funny and charming. Well done.
August 3, 2016
some funny moments but old school traditional sexism ruined this one for me.
July 31, 2016
The Internship is a absolutely hilarious come together comedy. Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn will make you laugh out loud.

-The Critic
July 31, 2016
meh. exactly what you would expect from Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson being an intern at Google.
½ July 27, 2016
The internship is dull, unfunny, and worst of all boring.
July 20, 2016
Great movie. Shows how empowerment and passion can lead to success.
July 13, 2016
Vince vaughn and owen wilson may be past their wedding crashers hey day but the internship is a mature and feel good film. It may not be their greatest comedy as lets face it wedding crashers was simply unbeatable. However this film was a good time passer and was somewhat enjoyable regardless of the 90 minute google advert. Not a brilliant film but in no ways a bad film.
July 2, 2016
The Internship is hilarious and a great movie. This is a good Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson movie. Two guys who want an internship at Google is a great plot. I would suggest this movie.
½ June 30, 2016
The Internship is a nice story, and it certainly has its moments, but unfortunately, those moments are sparsely placed throughout its overlong run time, and it never really brings anything new to the table.
½ June 27, 2016
A bit too silly and probably hard to relate to for those who didn't do an internship at a large, popular, "cool" company.
½ June 22, 2016
This 2013 Comedy isn't a bad watch by any means. Vince Vaughn And Owen Wilson provided me with a few laughs. It's not one of my favorites by any means. The film might of scored a few extra points with me because of my huge Harry Potter Fandom. The Middle Eastern Boss at google in the fim, almost portrayed his character to the interns in a Dumbledoor manor at times to me. Which I enjoyed. I'm very thankful for google, and use it daily. It was kinda cool getting to see some of inside, of what I would imagine to be their real headquarters. But one of my few complaints about the film is, it almost seems like just one huge google commercial at times. However, I purchased the film and own it still, for entertainment purposes, not google information.
½ June 10, 2016
Funny, but that's pretty much it.
June 9, 2016
Good underlying message but all too generic. Its an alright movie. I do like the glimpse of the life working at google :)
½ May 18, 2016
underrated - definitely some funny parts
May 17, 2016
entertaining and funny in places
½ May 11, 2016
Tries to recapture the "Wedding Crashers" magic but comes up short
May 5, 2016
It was as bad as you would expect
½ April 21, 2016
Was unsure about the film beforehand as Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn films are all pretty similar, but this actually a funny and heartwarming film if you don't take it too seriously
½ April 10, 2016
It was hilarious and sweet and inappropriate all at once. Not sure what others who rated it so terribly were expecting? Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson gave us more of their "Wedding Crashers" on-screen chemistry and the rest of the casting was spot on. Truthfully, kind of loved it.