The Invisible Man Reviews

• Walter M
    3d ago

Good, but not great. Little character development.

Good, but not great. Little character development.

• Kimberly S
    Apr 03, 2020

It was a really good movie I enjoyed seeing it on the big screen I will watch it again I think it will be even more creepy to watch it at home alone Thanks for the thrill!

• Sabrina
    Mar 31, 2020

I loved this movie. It kept you interested all the way through and the acting was amazing!

• mark

Mar 30, 2020

Plot, twist, storyline

Plot, twist, storyline

• Mar 29, 2020

More of a thriller than a horror movie, it's a fun to movie to watch, especially when it does lead to Elisabeth Moss taking things into her own hands.

• Brandon
    Mar 29, 2020

It was ok – just ok. There was only real one WOW factor, which I’m not going to spoil in this review.

• Mary
    Mar 28, 2020

Awesome movie!! Awesome Cast!! Recommend!!

Awesome movie!! Awesome Cast!! Recommend!!

• Sherry
    Mar 28, 2020

Lots of twists and turns. Great movie!

Lots of twists and turns. Great movie!

• Brandon
    Mar 26, 2020

It was a lot of suspense and it put your mind of hollow man. It was scary and fun.