The Kings of Summer Quotes
The top The Kings of Summer quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Joe: Have you ever felt this at one with yourself, with your instincts, with nature? This masculine?Biaggio: I don't know. I don't really see myself as having a gender.Is that a problem?Joe: It's not great. This way to the bison, my friend.
- Joe: Good effort, although very poorly planned out, and savagely racist.
- Biaggio: Where are we?Joe: Someplace they won't find you.
- Frank: You're right, it's a classic kidnapping. They took our children and the canned goods and pasta.‐ Submitted by Carlo R (2 years ago)
- Biaggio: I met a dog the other day that taught me how to die.‐ Submitted by Jorge C (2 years ago)
- Frank: I see the value in these now. I can have the kids from the neighborhood now and bounce up and down on them at a fucking party.‐ Submitted by David H (2 years ago)
- Frank: Got his mother's fanny.‐ Submitted by David H (2 years ago)
- Mr. Larson: Yes, I experienced a childhood on the planet Earth. I've heard the story of the boy who cried wolf.‐ Submitted by Rudy F (3 years ago)