The Kitchen Reviews

• Nan
    Sep 27, 2019

Lots of action, drama, plot twists but very violent.

Lots of action, drama, plot twists but very violent.

• MPQ
    Sep 26, 2019

I enjoyed the story but some parts a bit to gruesome for me.

I enjoyed the story but some parts a bit to gruesome for me.

• Sep 25, 2019

(Quick review) The Kitchen is a 2019 crime-drama based on the DC Vertigo series of the same name. The film was written and directed by Andrea Berloff, and stars Melissa McCarthy as Kathy Brennan, Elisabeth Moss as Claire Walsh and Tiffany Haddish as Ruby O'Carroll. The production and performances were quite strong, but sadly the film was very tonally and structurally confused. Overall I give it a 4/10 - see it if you really want

• lucy lucy
    Sep 23, 2019

Awesome movie. I guess the low ratings are due to men not liking women in charge.

• Sep 22, 2019

Terrible.. Story was average at best.

Terrible.. Story was average at best.

• Sep 22, 2019

Three breathtakingly good actresses. One mess of a movie.

Three breathtakingly good actresses. One mess of a movie.

• Sep 19, 2019

This film may have not gotten the greatest reviews from the critics, but it is entertaining. I mean it’s not Oscar worthy, but I enjoyed it for what it was. Definitely worth seeing.

• Marie78
    Sep 19, 2019

I enjoyed The Kitchen - it was good, not great. The ending (and a lot of the movie) was poorly written but if you’re not worried about seeing an Oscar worthy movie, this is for you. I did enjoy Tiffany Haddish playing a less than friendly character. I definitely would not have been happy paying full price but it was well worth $2.18.

• Sep 19, 2019

It wasn't bad but the ending sort of just blipped out to nothing. Weird story that needed better writing.

• Tiffany
    Sep 17, 2019

Pretty good movie. Decent character development. I could have waited for it to show up on Netflix.