The Kitchen Reviews

• Nan
    Sep 27, 2019

Lots of action, drama, plot twists but very violent.

Lots of action, drama, plot twists but very violent.

• Margo
    Sep 13, 2019

Cant tell yet only used you once. But will be ordering tickets for Downtown Abbey. The theater is in Corona dont know the name so cant order them yet.

• Barbara M
    Sep 12, 2019

Mmmm unquestionable I think it could have been better!!!

Mmmm unquestionable I think it could have been better!!!

• Denise H
    Sep 11, 2019

Just wasn’t what I thought it would be.

Just wasn’t what I thought it would be.

• Deidra
    Sep 09, 2019

I really enjoyed the movie.

I really enjoyed the movie.

• Keith P
    Sep 07, 2019

awful casting, editing, and directing

awful casting, editing, and directing

• Beth C
    Sep 04, 2019

Great writing, great cast, great acting!

Great writing, great cast, great acting!

• Kim
    Sep 03, 2019

I enjoyed it and my friend was meh. I liked the girl power aspect, and loved the scene where Elizabeth Moss is so fascinated by her BF dismembering a victim and then asking to help. Her transformation to hit man (woman) was fun. It might have been intended to be a serious movie but for me it was just mindless entertainment. Also enjoyed the “honorable” mafia boss.

• Amy
    Sep 01, 2019

I loved that the women stepped up to take care of themselves when their husbands didn't. Talk about living in mans world!!

• Cynthia N
    Aug 31, 2019

It was good, definitely a new take on crime family movies, which in all honesty can sometimes be hard for me to follow. The ending had me like...😮 I want to take my husband to see it just for the old cars and scenes from NYC.