The Lady Iron Chef Reviews

• Jul 01, 2008

Uh....typical weird honky movie~

Uh....typical weird honky movie~

• Jun 12, 2008

the end was crap but the rest of the film was good.

the end was crap but the rest of the film was good.

• May 11, 2008

Very funny! hahaha... Some parts are silly, but it's okay... Overall, good. But too much exagerration. Btw, his mother reminded me of Meryl Streep in the Devil Wears Prada...

• Nov 18, 2007

Lord, what a bad movie. I got sucked into watching this because of the similarity of the Chinese language title to Stephen Chow's brilliant "God of Cookery", which is one of my favorite funny films of all time. Unfortunately, this film bears absolutely no resemblance to "God of Cookery", and to the extent it rips off elements, it fails horribly and makes the them just annoying. I only continued to keep this movie on in the background to take in the whole, continuous annoyingness of this awful, unfunny piece of film. I also give Rotten Tomatoes two big thumbs down for having this in its catalog and not any of the other finer Asian film offerings that have been neglected. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0989681/