The Land Before Time: Journey of the Brave Reviews

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jun 21, 2020

Okay so full disclosure, I learnt after watching this movie that it is actually a follow-on to the Land Before Time TV series which I never watched, so there is some information, including an entire new character, which is involved in Journey of the Brave that I just straight up didn't get, and it's not completely out of the question that negatively impacted my enjoyment of the film. But I can't imagine any TV-prequel could have made me love this.

• David T Super Reviewer
    Oct 15, 2017

I had a blast seeing this!

I had a blast seeing this!

• May 30, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by this film and I enjoyed the story itself and I loved that Reba McEntire was in this film.

• Mar 05, 2017

1/5. It's not offensively stupid like some of the previous sequels, but it's pretty boring. We've seen it all before and it was done better.

• Feb 06, 2016

This is probably the third best land before time movie. The emotion and good humor are back again.

• Jan 21, 2016

Grandpa Longneck's voice is terrible but, Mr. Threehorn's voice is fairly ok.

Grandpa Longneck's voice is terrible but, Mr. Threehorn's voice is fairly ok.