The Land Before Time XI: Invasion of the Tinysauruses Reviews

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jul 26, 2020

More like Daddy Cops! Okay I know I was just complaining about them doing the xenophobia thing over and over and over, but like... This one hits different during a global police brutality protest...

• Nov 03, 2016

1/5. Terrible. There is absolutely nothing at stake until the last 10 minutes of the movie. One decent subplot cannot make up for the lack of substance in the rest of the film.

• Feb 17, 2014

nice story in the continuation of this series

nice story in the continuation of this series

• Jan 18, 2013

classic children's tale

classic children's tale

• Oct 10, 2012

One of d the best sequels of this movie! A fun movie for the young hearts!

One of d the best sequels of this movie! A fun movie for the young hearts!

• Aug 04, 2012

VERY GOOD MOVIE :) :)

VERY GOOD MOVIE :) :)

• Mar 11, 2012

Very bland, with uninteresting characters and un-fun songs. The animation feels different and the story isn't so great. One of the worst sequels in my opinion.

• Aug 10, 2010

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE! That fantastic witty dark film has become a bright childish sing along mostrosity, absolute rubbish, this isnt the worst sequel, theyre all equally rubbish. instead of andventures they go and do something silly and get grounded. screw this

• Jan 21, 2010

Having a 4 yr old lets you go back and watch movies you would otherwise never watch

• Luke B Super Reviewer
    Sep 13, 2009

This is dumber than the one with the fucking alien dinosaurs. This was a stupid idea and sums up the money grabbing, quality decline of this franchise. The only decent part was hearing Michael Clarke Duncan. The animation is alright, the songs are boring, the story is stupid and all we are left with is an OK story of a single parent meeting someone new. Overall, this is one repetitive piece of nonsense you can avoid.