The Last Exorcism Part II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Last Exorcism Part II Reviews

September 3, 2016
It felt fairly amature throughout, however I love the ending. But the film altogether lacks a professional direction and some of the scenes lacked total creepiness, and leaves the audience confused rather than scared.
½ May 15, 2016
Though it drops the found footage aspect and tries to build a decent sense of atmosphere. This sequel to the surprisingly good original movie lacks it's frights and better yet, any sense of coherence as it just meanders along a series of random plot points that just lay down until it's terrible ending
May 14, 2016
Like many horror sequels that came before... This one failed as well
January 11, 2016
Where we go when there is so much rage and trust retreats.
November 11, 2015
Better than the original.
½ October 1, 2015
I had hoops for this since the first one was pretty effective. but in the long run I feel it owes me money for spending the time watching it. there was only jump scares, no tension and the ending was absolutely horrid.
½ September 20, 2015
I am a huge fan of possession movies but this I didn't find interesting in the least. It never really gets going and for fans of these types of movies will be left bored and disappointed. steer clear of this as it will be the most pointless 1 1/2 hours of your life
September 6, 2015
Better than the first
½ August 27, 2015
Until the final scene this is pretty much your ordinary horror movie with plenty of modern techniques most films in this genre employ.
½ August 18, 2015
Not as good as the first, but then they rarely are.
½ July 20, 2015
if you want to be terrified by an exorcism, watch "the exorcist" and not this s"*t.
June 25, 2015
I wanted this movie to be good but sadly it's horrible
May 16, 2015
possibly better than the first
½ April 8, 2015
At least it's not limited by being found-footage style like the first, but there really wasn't much reason for another Last Exorcism. The story never takes off, the characters never get interesting, and the ending is too dumb to leave a impact.
April 7, 2015
How can there be Part II of a "Last" Exorcism?
½ March 27, 2015
Terribly written, ham-fistedly directed and coming so far out of left field that it doesn't know what it's doing itself, this is a car crash of a movie. Nothing about it is scary in the least and while it begins poorly, it ends abysmally and leaves you cursing it for wasting your time watching it. Steer clear of this inane drivel and find something better. It has no saving graces whatsoever and offers nothing in the way of suspense, shocks or story. Dire.
½ March 15, 2015
Everything not to do in a sequel in in here, full of clichés that really ring stupid. Talented cast is wasted. the last five minutes are the only redeeming thing about this movie, and that's pretty pathetic.
½ March 14, 2015
C-

Uncreative and dull sequel
January 31, 2015
One of the silliest endings of any horror movie in the history of the world.
Frisby2007
½ January 27, 2015
Not since The Haunting of Molly Hartley have I laughed so hard at a horror film. I never saw the first one, but this poor excuse for a horror movie will have you laughing at everything going on than feeling any sense of fear. The fact that the director ruined the chance of showing us a possessed chicken is the nail on the coffin for this crap.