The Last Face - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Last Face Reviews

August 12, 2017
You have to understand the movie to really like it. It is a reality check for the ones who live in the USA for how lucky you are. I fought in the Middle East and I have seen some bad stuff and this movie is right up the alley.
½ August 5, 2017
Charlize Theron - come on! South Africans do not speak like that. It was so put on and detracted from the plot which was good. You should have rather spoken Afrikaans throughout!
½ August 2, 2017
It's sad when the last face, is the scariest.
July 30, 2017
Trite and ridiculously inert. Great actors, terrible script and no plot development. Weak performance by Charlize Theron.
July 25, 2017
This movie is as bad as everyone says. They take a stab at being profound & deep, but they woefully miss!
July 22, 2017
Another excellent heart touching movie just passed over everything about this movie was excellent
July 22, 2017
Do not understand the low ratings that was given to thisnfilm. It is beatiful, sensitive, and at times heartbreaking. The start is slow and confusing and that is the only reason i do not give it a 5. Critics are so wrong about this movie. It is definitely not for every body and if you like slapstick and action this drama might not be for you. If tou like a good drama this isbdefenetly for you.
June 29, 2017
Esta vez Sean Peen no tuvo suerte en la direcciòn.
½ June 28, 2017
very nice and sad movie
½ May 29, 2017
This was a dismal attempt at a storyline thats already been done to death. The director tried using beautiful African landscapes to make up for lackluster performances, a shallow script and a putrid storyline. It is by far and large one of the worst movies of the year. A definite "do not watch."
½ May 21, 2017
This is a very sensitive movie. I work in film and this movie is fantastic. The cinematography and acting is first class. I can't see anything but brilliance in the making of this movie. Something told me to check out this movie because of the low ratings I saw. I was right again. You can't go by the reviews you read. This movie is so well done. Sean Penn did an exceptional job with the making of this thought-provoking movie.
April 13, 2017
Absolutely fantastic
February 21, 2017
'The Last Face' with its bad direction, confused script, and offensive screenplay, is easily one of the worst films I have ever seen.