The Last Full Measure Reviews

• David
    Mar 15, 2020

Outstanding movie about a true American hero. Language was unnecessarily vulgar.

• Mark J
    Feb 23, 2020

Must viewing for every veteran and those who dont understand that freedom is not free.

• Steven
    Feb 22, 2020

EXCELLENT account of Bill Pittsenbarger's life. The storyline and cinematography were done with great precision. I usually don't like Samuel Jackson and but he was terrific in this role. Highly recommend!

• Gale
    Feb 21, 2020

Great movie! Wonderful cast and very moving. A story that needed to be told.

Great movie! Wonderful cast and very moving. A story that needed to be told.

• Brandi
    Feb 19, 2020

So good! Definitely pulls at the heart strings. My husband and I both held back tears. Great movie!

• Marla
    Feb 17, 2020

Perfect on every front. Great acting.

Perfect on every front. Great acting.

• Kelly
    Feb 17, 2020

Moving story how our veterans heroics during war is often forgotten. Occasional difficult to understand dialogue and put the young men to who they were as older men,

• Robert
    Feb 15, 2020

Best movie I have watched in the last five years!

Best movie I have watched in the last five years!

• Catherine L
    Feb 13, 2020

The best war movie weve ever seen. Vivid picture of courage in all forms.

The best war movie weve ever seen. Vivid picture of courage in all forms.

• T W K
    Feb 12, 2020

Such a powerful story and aptly shows the horror of war and the willingness of some to push others to do the right thing!. Kept my attention, even to the end of the credits, due to the tears welling up in my eyes.