The Last Godfather - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Last Godfather Reviews

½ July 30, 2014
Terrible, not funny at all, sad too cuz the cast was great!!
April 5, 2014
laughed lots. it's on netflix. watch it.
September 10, 2013
Now I love a good parody, and was hoping for the best with a "Fish Out Of Water" type of scenario here. I was wrong. How Harvey Keitel got involved with this piece of junk, I'll never know. This seems even beneath Jason Mewes to do. Is Hyung-Rae Shim trying to do with his character Yunggu, what Rowan Atkinson is doing with Mr. Bean? If so, it is awful. Well, one more for the worst movies ever made list.
June 3, 2013
We tend to view all movies through "American" eyes. If you look at it's sense of Korean humor it's slapstick! I loved the 50's cars & costume. It show's us humor about the mob through another perspective.
December 6, 2012
one very funny movie
August 26, 2012
It's very funny, I couldn't breathe because it was so funny
August 13, 2012
Pretty goofy but definitely a good movie to watch with your kids.
½ July 17, 2012
You'll get a lot of laughs out of this.
June 15, 2012
Funny 1950's mobster theme -- I laughted out loud during the entire movie - very entertaining, great character actors. and I loved "Mary" the shop keeper -- what a looker!
May 30, 2012
Greatest movie EVER!!!!
½ April 15, 2012
Simply entertaining. Nothing to expect but for a comedy, it could have been done better.
December 26, 2011
Finally saw this movie. Well worth the wait. I loved this flick. It's a shame I didn't get to see this on the big screen. Lot of laughs and even a few surprises. Jason Mewes proves that he can actually be more than just Silent Bob's loudmouth sidekick. He actually plays a good villain. Definitely an Oscar contender for Best Picture. A++
½ November 17, 2011
Hyung-rae Shim co-wrote, directed and starred in this movie which ranks as one of the worst films I have seen this year. To label this movie as a comedy is funnier than anything this bore fest has to offer.
November 9, 2011
An alright comedy, with a lot of physical comedy that is prevelant through asian cinema comedy. It was good to see Jason Mewes in a good role and starring with Harvey Keitel.
September 26, 2011
The Name makes you think your in for an interesting mob type story but instead your stuck watching a horrible comedy that has no redeemable qualities(not even Harvey Kartel could save this film) and in the end your stuck PAINFULLY watching the film either hoping it would be good or unfortunately conned into watching it due to the title.
September 11, 2011
Ah it had some humor in it wasn't to bad of a movie a funny mafia movie for ya got a few laughs from it
September 2, 2011
½ September 2, 2011
This movie was so wrong on so many different levels. SMH
August 23, 2011
Yeah, the heir of the mafia godfather is pretty stupid. But at time it's so stupid it's funny. Maybe it's not the type of comedy that everyone is use to, but I thought it had it's funny moments. I know that I have one friend that didn't like the movie but another friend thought it was pretty funny.
August 21, 2011
A great cast plus a horrible script unfortunately equals a bad film. Obviously a spoof on Wiseguy movies this Shim driven vehicle fails to deliver. Shim is a funny physical comic reminiscent of the Three Stooges but this was not the film to do that routine. Keitel was not believable as Shim's father not because he is Caucasian but due to the fact he is not much older than Shim. A bad wig and gangster suit couldn't keep Jason Mewes inner Jay from constantly appearing minus Silent Bob as the rival family lieutenant. Skip this one.