The Last Heist Reviews

• Nov 06, 2019

Horrid, just horrid. Please go watch paint dry before you spend one MINUTE watching this piece of crap.

• Oct 14, 2018

This is the dumbest movie I have ever seen.

This is the dumbest movie I have ever seen.

• Sep 04, 2018

It is unbelievable and lacks coherence, but this B series movie mixes interesting ingredients enough to allow to watch it.

• Apr 27, 2018

i thought it was a great movie

i thought it was a great movie

• Sep 17, 2017

Henry Rollins's excellent portrayal of the serial killer is not enough reason to watch this movie.

• Aug 02, 2017

The only good thing about this movie is Henry Rollins. They should have made a movie focused on his character. Instead we are left with perhaps a movie so bad it is good style. The movie obviously banked itself on Henry Rollins and after seeing his fantastic performance in He Never Died, I wanted to give this a go because I thought he was the main character. This movie sucks harder than Lisa Ann.

• Jul 26, 2017

absolutely terrible...concept was ok I guess, acting was horrible and what was with a serial killer taking eyes.

• Jul 09, 2017

A vicious serial killer (Henry Rollins) targets armed thieves inside a bank while police surround the building. Many flaws in the story.

• Jul 04, 2017

The actor for the killer is amazing,it's action packed and it's got its kind on tract

• Jun 18, 2017

Don't do it don't do it don't watch this stupid movie!!!!!!!!!

Don't do it don't do it don't watch this stupid movie!!!!!!!!!