The Last Movie Star Reviews

• May 15, 2019

Heartbreaking and funny and great homage to the life of Burt Reynolds.

Heartbreaking and funny and great homage to the life of Burt Reynolds.

• Jan 01, 2019

I just finished watching this movie and I loved it. I laughed and I cried because letâ(TM)s facebitvthis Based on Burtâ(TM)s life, he shows so much emotion in this film and he is vulnerable and Iâ(TM)ve never really seen Burt Like that, Loved the scenes where he was put in the car and the canoe with his young self and he seemed surprised At how good looking he was when he was young. As usual the critics were wrong it seems they never like what we the Fans actually like, it would have been nice if he finally won an Oscar for this movie, he has deserved it for several movies but never got the big one.

• Jan 01, 2019

The director Adam Rifkin wrote this showcase for Mr. Reynolds, who, like Vic, was a college football player. "The Last Movie Star" effectively allows the ever-assured actor to score a touchdown on an empty field.

• Dec 03, 2018

Do not be mislead by the cranky "critics" reviews. This movie is charming and sad and heartwarming and quite good.

• Nov 10, 2018

Good movie. A bit depressing though.

Good movie. A bit depressing though.

• Oct 24, 2018

have watched this movie using boxxy software. I'm glad to see Burt still going. He looks better than he did a year ago.

• Oct 12, 2018

This movie is a lmasterpiece, forget the reviews, it made me laugh and cry. One of the best movies of the year.

• Oct 07, 2018

I really enjoyed this movie

I really enjoyed this movie

• Sep 21, 2018

Seeing the critics reviews is why I never listen or pay attention to any critics. This was really one of the best Burt Reynolds movies, let alone best movies I've seen in a while. A really lovely movie to a Hollywood legend that will never be forgotten. RIP Burt. This was a wonderful movie you left your fans along with many others.

• Sep 19, 2018

Burt was terrific in this film and Ariel Winter was a well. Took a while to get going but was a perceptive look a getting older, a reflection upon regrets and how easy it is to make mistakes.