The Last Scout Reviews

• Jan 18, 2019

actualy a pretty good film for a small budget. visuals were well done. story was quite well written. worth a watch!!

• Sep 02, 2018

Wow! What can I say? Oh yea, BAD! I would normally rate an outer-space sci-fi 2.5-3 stars just for the effort (and lacking of movies in this genre). The story could have been a good one but I'm sure the bad acting was due mainly to the directing and script. The two cutie (grown) actresses were the only thing keeping me flaccidly interested and from slicing to pieces my 65" flat screen TV. (Though they weren't the reason I was flaccid ;) I hope the recordings of the Pegasus's captain's wife(?) wasn't part of the story line because I could barely comprehend a thing she said even after setting my sound to "clear voice" (which is excellent) especially in the scene where her back is turned. Oh, and be prepared to seesaw your volume up and down lest you desire to wake up hell and/or read lips. Especially when it jumps back and forth from interior voices to exterior ship engines. These people owe me a new sound system but it may cost them more than they spent on this movie.

• Jun 09, 2018

Some of the worst acting I have seen in a longtime!

Some of the worst acting I have seen in a longtime!

• Mar 19, 2018

low on budget, entertainment and storyline

low on budget, entertainment and storyline

• Feb 27, 2018

Some interesting ideas, but a poor script leaves them basically hidden behind a curtain of boredom and predictability. Acting level below zero.

• Aug 29, 2017

Student film quality screenplay/directing/acting (some better than others) with stock opening footage narrated by what I hope is a Morgan Freeman impersonator.

• Apr 18, 2017

Kind of slow. Good story.... Didn't take advantage of it

Kind of slow. Good story.... Didn't take advantage of it

• Mar 31, 2017

Had the chance to be a great movie if they'd included better actors and bigger budget. Took ages to get to the point and when it finally did, it was all over in 5 minutes.