The Last Sharknado: It's About Time Reviews

• Oct 12, 2019

Why..? Just why..? Worst hour and a half in my life

Why..? Just why..? Worst hour and a half in my life

• Sep 11, 2019

This movie is so bad that ratings shouldn't even be an option. Idk who the hell had a 2 million dollar budget to blow on this garbage. Starting from April and Nova both lacking talent, this movie ends up being more confusing than Nova's crossed eyes. Do not watch! Cannot even rate!

• Jul 05, 2019

Watched until the end... had a lobotomy (before watching!)... expected trash, was not disappointed except for the end... wtf was that about??? Watched it for the trash value but was extremely disappointed that the ending wasn't as trashy as the rest of the film... nearly put dvd player through the tv because it finished worse than the "how I met your mother" series...

• Mar 08, 2019

The physics of the movie was totally unbelievable and the movie was painful to watch. I had a headache by the time it was over.

• Feb 04, 2019

Yo this is so hot, Shrek is so bad compared to this. The acting was so sexy and I love that the sharks are all real. My dad said that it was made in 2018, the same year that I was born.

• Dec 12, 2018

whitney houston, we have a problem.

whitney houston, we have a problem.

• Nov 17, 2018

One of the rare movies I watched for the first 10 minutes and abandoned.

One of the rare movies I watched for the first 10 minutes and abandoned.

• Oct 21, 2018

It tried and it failed - no more please!

It tried and it failed - no more please!

• Oct 03, 2018

Holy hell is this movie terrible. But if you wanna watch a movie just to have fun and laugh at how terrible it is, this is the one to watch. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun watching a movie, and I didn't even need to go to the theater.

• Sep 12, 2018

I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED A BETTER ENDING! This just happened to win the award for worst movie ever! Too much CGI, Bad acting, and very terrible performance!! 1/10