The Last Word Reviews

• Jul 23, 2020

Very rarely nowadays do you get done watching a movie and say that was amazing. This is one of those pictures. This is the perfect picture for Shirley MacLaine to share all her talents.

• May 01, 2020

A smart funny movie with excellent performances that are not over the top. Warning: no super heros.

• Apr 02, 2020

You can't go wrong with Shirley MacLain.

You can't go wrong with Shirley MacLain.

• Dec 25, 2018

great movie in reminding us to take risk and challenge ourselves to do our best.

• Nov 23, 2018

It is heart warming and extremely inspiring

It is heart warming and extremely inspiring

• Oct 27, 2018

There's a sweet message buried underneath all the piles of cliches.

There's a sweet message buried underneath all the piles of cliches.

• Jun 08, 2018

Though the movie piqued my curiosity, it quickly lost its way and became entangled in cliche and formulaic fantasy. One dimensional character deveiopment was paper thin & unworthy of the talented actors. A most disappointing movie .

• Mar 14, 2018

Extraordinarily contrived

Extraordinarily contrived

• Mar 11, 2018

It was fun I was looking for a movie to enjoy and laugh a little. I got that with the last word and that was good enough for me.

• Mar 08, 2018

preachy writing by overley earnest feminist. SHirley maclaine is still a funny actress. Somewhat pedantic film became hard to watch. performances were fine, production was fine, it was the writing.