The Leading Man Reviews

• Sep 29, 2015

The movie was entertaining-one of those movies you can watch home on quiet evenings. I think Jon bon jovi has not done that bad of a job playing the seductive leading man. All the actors have played their part well. Jon is charming as usual. The role of Elena and Hilary are those that I am sure lot of women could relate to, especially those who are fans of bonjovi!!.

• Apr 25, 2012

Love it, Jon is soooo sexy!!

Love it, Jon is soooo sexy!!

• Apr 14, 2012

AGAIN JON BON JOVI VERY SEXY MOVIE SHOWS SOME SKIN IN THIS ONE!

AGAIN JON BON JOVI VERY SEXY MOVIE SHOWS SOME SKIN IN THIS ONE!

• Jan 23, 2011

Jon Bon Jovi was annoying at first but he got better. The story was interesting, if not a slight rip-off of Woody Allen's Everyone Says I Love You.

• May 12, 2010

The leading man knows the business, in his band as well as in this movie.

The leading man knows the business, in his band as well as in this movie.

• May 12, 2010

I wasn't expecting nothing from this movie, but I've actually enjoyed it very much. Interesting plot, interesting characters and an surprising end that, for this type of movie, is actually very good! And Jon Bon Jovi actually can act a bit! His face was too familiar to work in other projects, but in this it fits perfectly! It's a surprise!

• Feb 07, 2010

Cool Movie starring Jon Bon Jovi

Cool Movie starring Jon Bon Jovi

• Oct 13, 2009

I would never have taken the offer. But then there would be no story.

I would never have taken the offer. But then there would be no story.

• Aug 28, 2009

I love this movie. JBJ is so hot.

I love this movie. JBJ is so hot.

• Jul 06, 2009

A friend lent it to me after I had seen it on TV ...What can I say Jon Is the BOMB mmmm and the movie was really good