The Least of the These: The Graham Staines Story Reviews

• Jun 12, 2019

Absolutely awesome. I went to the same boarding school that their daughter and older son went to and where the younger boy was due to join the next semester. I watched the movie in the Graham Staines Memorial Hall at Hebron School in South India and there wasn't a dry eye in the house. It was introduced by a teacher who taught the kids, watched by those who know the Staines family, and finished off by a short word from the director. It gives a VERY well directed, extremely thoughtful and very emotional but true account of a tragic story that also has amazing overtones that will touch your heart. The movie deals with a very difficult subject (the danger of living and working as a Christian in a country that is currently rated 10th on The Open doors "World Watch List" of the world's most dangerous places to live as a Christian) in a sensitive and caring way, highlighting the problems without overly emphasising the blames. It does show very effectively and completely the way that God's love motivated the family and continued to do so after the tragedy.

• Jun 01, 2019

I had never heard this story but am glad I watched this movie. Not the best movie, but worth a watch, especially for a Christian like myself.

• May 12, 2019

Awesome Movie. Must watch movie

Awesome Movie. Must watch movie

• Apr 01, 2019

The film captures the service of the Staines family to those who are considered of no value in Indian culture and society. It does not sensationalise the inhan act of good people burnt alive in a post modern world. Instead it brings up the mistaken motion of what is a missionary and what is conversion for the serious questioner

• Apr 01, 2019

Everyone should watch this movie. Know the truth and It shall set you free

Everyone should watch this movie. Know the truth and It shall set you free

• Mar 30, 2019

Important and very sad historical fact to illustrate that hate acts should never be encouraged or done. But unfortunately hate crimes against christians in India and all over the world continue to happen almost every day without the necessary coverage of the big mídia.

• Mar 30, 2019

The greatest story of FORGIVENESS ever told! This true story of Graham Staines had me gripped from beginning to end. When intermission hit, It was upsetting. This is truly a must watch! The end of this movie will leave you with much to think about. How much are you and I willing to give up for someone we don't know?

• Mar 30, 2019

a movie about a brutal act of hate and the God given strength of the victims to forgive their perpetrators. Hats of to the Director Aneesh Daniel for the way he narrated the story in such a honest way. Dialogues that touched me.. between Manav and Graham " there are two things inevitable.. death and taxes." between Manav and the kid. " but you are from Australia.. " I am from Dust" and i like the courage of the Producer Mr Victo Abraham to invest in such a subject in the present socio-political scenario in India. kudoes to the team

• Mar 29, 2019

Must watch for everyone. A true story of love, tragedy and forgiveness.

Must watch for everyone. A true story of love, tragedy and forgiveness.

• Mar 25, 2019

A Masterpiece Indeed. Amazing storytelling of a down to earth Person who sacrificed all worldly provisions and comforts in Australia, at 25 decided that Life was worth much more than that, came to India, Inspired by a photo of a diseased Leper. Served the lepers in a remote forest Village in India for 35 years. Wonderfully made Film.