The Lego Batman Movie Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

So good, must see even for adults so many lolz!

So good, must see even for adults so many lolz!

• Sep 04, 2019

Love me some Lego caped crusader!

Love me some Lego caped crusader!

• Sep 01, 2019

A funny spin-off that is clever, and sarcastic that also lives up to its predecessor the lego movie.

• Aug 23, 2019

Many of the jokes are spot on, but there's quite a bit of overt liberal agenda pushing, and it just gets heavier as the movie goes on. Quite unfortunate. If you skip it, you're not missing much. Just watch LEGO Movie again. That one's a 5/5

• Aug 17, 2019

The best Lego movie made by far, a good moral for children, pretty funny as well.

• Jul 31, 2019

I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS THE BEST! I hope that this movie gets by .TOMATOMETER 10000000,00999! !

• Jul 17, 2019

The amount of actual comic book references is incredible. You'll need to see it multiple times get all of them.

• Jul 14, 2019

This movie was great I absolutely loved it I definitely recommend it

This movie was great I absolutely loved it I definitely recommend it

• Jun 30, 2019

whoever writes the lego movies is fantastic. the quick style, not waiting for the punchline, is great. And Will Arnett is great as the Batman voice.

• Jun 23, 2019

Great movie for people who love/hate Batman Movies, Batman Comics, or Batman Legos. A small, tiny, minor, nitpicky gripe would be that there are too many recognizable voices.