The LEGO Movie Reviews

• 5h ago

"Everything this is awesome" with this movie. Its not perfect but it was a lot of fun watching this. Great movie for all ages.

• Chuck
    2d ago

My sons ages 5 and 9 really enjoyed the movie.

My sons ages 5 and 9 really enjoyed the movie.

• Jul 13, 2019

amazing movie, definitely a classic.

amazing movie, definitely a classic.

• Jul 10, 2019

Lord and Miller at their best with The LEGO Movie, with memorable characters, unbelievable stop motion, and jokes that never break apart (fall flat)!

• Jul 08, 2019

Awesome movie that's fun to watch for all ages. Very good mix of comedy, goofiness, and action. Combine that with the animated Lego style and it's a fun movie that'll have your attention for the entire duration.

• Jul 06, 2019

This movie was absolutely awesome I loved it I definitely recommend it

This movie was absolutely awesome I loved it I definitely recommend it

• Ruthanne S
    Jul 02, 2019

This was so funny!!!

This was so funny!!!

• Jun 29, 2019

The Lego Movie is hilarious, creative and oh so emotional, this is my favorite animated movie ever!

• Jun 24, 2019

A good heartwarming film for everyone!

A good heartwarming film for everyone!

• Jun 20, 2019