The Lego Ninjago Movie Reviews

• Aug 30, 2019

This felt rushed in a good way

This felt rushed in a good way

• Aug 11, 2019

It's nowhere near as good as the show, it's not a good LEGO movie, it's not a good movie. The only reason I'm giving it one star is because the animation was really well done. I feel like people going into the movie with no knowledge of the show would not be able to name the other five ninja, and they were only included to prevent backlash from fans of the show.

• Katie C
    Aug 04, 2019

This movie was super funny and it just added to what I like about LEGO Ninjago plus the show and I think that they should make another one and I would wanna be in it because I love I hehe but yea the movie was great good job warner bros.

• Aug 01, 2019

Although I do like it, it is my least favourite out of the 4 lego movies.

Although I do like it, it is my least favourite out of the 4 lego movies.

• Jul 14, 2019

My actual score would be 3.5, cause it’s actually not a bad film.

My actual score would be 3.5, cause it’s actually not a bad film.

• Jul 08, 2019

This is such an average movie it's insane. Lord Garmadon is basically president business. The film is unoriginal in this universe and the same old thing. There are some good jokes but overall not many.

• Jun 25, 2019

It was Very Boring, and my friend fell asleep in the theater, the only thing good was the animation

• Jun 04, 2019

Well first it's nothing like the show Lloyd actually has powers and actually becomes the ultimate spinjitzu master in the movie they make him powerless like he is just a teacher when in fact he is the most powerful ninja out of all them

• Jun 04, 2019

It isn't the best LEGO Movie, but it is still a good movie to watch.

It isn't the best LEGO Movie, but it is still a good movie to watch.

• May 18, 2019