The Life & Adventures of Santa Claus Reviews

• Dec 05, 2018

Uhm. Wtf did I just watch?

Uhm. Wtf did I just watch?

• Dec 17, 2013

What a fantastic interpretation of Santa's origin!

What a fantastic interpretation of Santa's origin!

• Oct 15, 2013

My favorite Christmas special

My favorite Christmas special

• Dec 24, 2012

never seen the story of santa clause presented this way. very different and strange but i like it because l frank originally created this story

• Dec 08, 2010

Too bizarre for a Christmas special. Certainly not one of the better short television films I have seen from Rankin/Bass. (First and only viewing - 12/8/2010)

• Nov 21, 2010

Way to trippy and unorthodox for kids and to kiddish for adults.

Way to trippy and unorthodox for kids and to kiddish for adults.

• Mar 11, 2009

Personally i think the voice actors, are amazing.

Personally i think the voice actors, are amazing.

• Jan 11, 2009

One of my fave Christmas shows when growing up. It's based on a book and gives a fantasy account of the origins of Santa Claus. A great show for kids or those young at heart.

• Dec 24, 2008

Best Christmas special...even though it is devoid of any Christian roots, it's still a very cool fantasy origin story for Santa Clause

• Dec 23, 2008

A different view on Santa.

A different view on Santa.