The Lighthouse Reviews

• John D
    4h ago

There was no story. It was about two men who got lonely and became sickly bizarre. Not interesting, not entertaining, not scary, just sick. I couldn't wait to leave the theater.

• Michael Church
    5h ago

A wonderfully Lovecraftian tale of madness and monsters.

A wonderfully Lovecraftian tale of madness and monsters.

• ROSEMARY L
    18h ago

Disappointed in the lack of suspense. Moved too slowly.

Disappointed in the lack of suspense. Moved too slowly.

• Liz B

Bad. Confusing. Weird.

Bad. Confusing. Weird.

• David S
    1d ago

Beautifully shot and portrayed. A bit of a mind twister, logic wise.

Beautifully shot and portrayed. A bit of a mind twister, logic wise.

• Nick E

So well done and so well acted it was unbearable to watch

So well done and so well acted it was unbearable to watch

• Taylor
    2d ago

Trippy movie that keeps you thinking afterwards if nothing other than because of how odd it is. Great acting.

• Tiffiny
    3d ago

Wow. 24 hours and I'm still trying to figure it out. But it was good. Really good. Beautiful monologues. Crazy story.

• dpregs
    3d ago

horrible, terrible. I am sure there is supposed to be some cinematic genius here, but I'm not stuffy enough to see it. It was bad, don't do it to yourself. If I could, I'd ask for my money back! hey Dafoe and Pattinson, give me my money back!

• The Witch fan
    3d ago

Eggers went all, and got his actors too as well. thr concept was shallow at best. It drags on and on.