The Lion King Reviews

• tymsars U
    34m ago

I loved the amazingly realistic visuals for a story that I grew up loving. Unfortunately other than that, and some plot hole and character background filling, there wasn’t a ton that made it new.

• Sarah
    57m ago

Mimicked the original. Brought me back to my 8 year old self!

Mimicked the original. Brought me back to my 8 year old self!

• Rizo
    2h ago

visuals were spectacular, as you'd expect with a disney-funded movie. the micro-expressions were a great addition to overall lifelike feel of everything. seemed a little slow at one point of the movie or maybe I just remembered everything from the original. cool movie for the kiddies nostalgic, semi-funny for the adults

Was a good enough remake of the original but a bit violent for younger viewers

Was a good enough remake of the original but a bit violent for younger viewers

• 2h ago

Beautiful, but so hard to love as much as before. There’s so much expression to the music that doesn’t match what I see. Animation is top notch, though.

• 2h ago

Nothing really impressive but still a must see!

Nothing really impressive but still a must see!

• 2h ago

Not a classic like the animated original.

Not a classic like the animated original.

• momydearst1
    3h ago

The first third of the movie was music. The animal depictions were not natural, as advertised. But my kids liked it and who could dislike The Lion King.

• Stephanie
    4h ago

they didn't stray from the original cartoon, it was just realistic! I will definitely watch it again and again!

• disappointed
    5h ago

Very very disappointed. I feel there was a lot of oppertunity to make this movie a lot better and it could be improved greatly Not the worst but not as good as I expected.