The Lion's Mouth Opens Reviews

• Jun 10, 2015

Throws a dinner party on the eve of her Huntingtons test results with a 50/50 chance she'll get it in 10 or 15 years or be completely free the rest of her natural life. It is by the way hellish disease that that gradually takes your mind & body like having both parkinsons & alzhimers.

• Jun 06, 2015

Another HBO documentary, another home run

Another HBO documentary, another home run

• Jun 02, 2015

She really struck a beautiful chord with me in her debut "Good Dick" and I was thrilled to see this offered on HBO. Again, her authenticity and heart shine straight through. Her life, her heart and her art are one in the same. If you are struggling with intimacy, watch "Good Dick," and if you want your heart strings tugged even more, watch this story of the endurance of her love of life as she faces the potential unthinkable head-on. It was a welcome bonus to see Jason Ritter braving the storm once again, this time for real, and I am reminded that I watched them together in "Good Dick" 5 times, because it was as impossibly authentic as it gets. That story never ended...