The Little Bedroom Reviews

• Dec 22, 2015

A little film that looks like nothing but gnaw very well into life and death. No psychopath, no bomb, no shooting. Just plain life where the events connect very well to make a consistent narrative. Life is hard sometimes and decent people like to make it better. Sometimes we get attached, there are reasons for it. Beautiful little film full of little adventures and big hearts.

• Dec 22, 2015

• Sep 30, 2014

Beautiful film. Excellent story, perfectly cast. Sad dramatic ending.

Beautiful film. Excellent story, perfectly cast. Sad dramatic ending.