The Little Rascals Save the Day Reviews

• Jun 01, 2018

Not the same call little rascals save the day cannot beat their original

Not the same call little rascals save the day cannot beat their original

• Jan 09, 2018

A remake of the little rascals I say it does not hold the record for a go to remake

• Dec 30, 2017

A boring, poorly acted and cringe worthy waste of 98 minutes. The characters are dislikeable and hard to root for. It is especially horrible for fans of the original, who bear witness to what was probably the worst sequel to a good movie.

• May 31, 2016

While its prequel had both charm and cutness to it, and an actual story to couple with its persumed "characters", "The Little Rascals Save The Day" has even less of all that and seems like a total uneccessary excuse to cash in on.

• Jan 27, 2016

The little rascals save the day was not the best one it had different actors and actresses witch did not make it good. It was not funny I think the Original one is better.

• Jan 06, 2016

It seem like a copy of the Little Rascals movie from the 90s. It could have a better plot than this. I now know why it was a straight to DVD movie.

• Nov 18, 2015

It's not as good as the first I barely laughed

It's not as good as the first I barely laughed

• Sep 26, 2015

ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM)ð(TM) Love Movie!

• Aug 18, 2015

NOPE!!!!!!!! This is what I HATE!!!! I did not get it!!!!

NOPE!!!!!!!! This is what I HATE!!!! I did not get it!!!!

• Aug 13, 2015

To the tree house! The Little Rascals are in for a series of adventures as they learn lessons of leadership, friendship, and adventure. The Rascals want to help grandma save her shop from a ruthless student who is rich and wants to tear the shop and their tree house down. The Rascals partake in several money making ventures, including a music contest, to stop the rich kid. "Simmer down, hot sauce." Alex Zamm, director of Inspector Gadget 2, Jingle all the Way 2, A Royal Christmas, Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2, and Dr. Doolittle: Million Dollar Mutts, delivers Little Rascals Save the Day. The storyline for this picture is as you would expect for the genre and the acting falls in line with other children's films. "It gets three miles to the bone." I came across this on Netflix and thought it would be an interesting movie to watch with my daughter, so we did. This was fairly well done for a kids movie but it is definitely nothing special and far from a must see. I wouldn't add this to your child's DVD collection but it's worth watching once if nothing better is available. "A good leader also has to be a good listener." Grade: C-