The Lobster Reviews

• 10h ago

good cinematography, complicated

good cinematography, complicated

• Jun 09, 2019

A masterpiece. Nothing lacks meaning or purpose and its sublte absurdity is hilarious. The performances are fantastic and above all, it's stunningly shot and geniously written. 97/100

• Jun 05, 2019

One of the dumbest and worst movies I've ever seen.

One of the dumbest and worst movies I've ever seen.

• Jun 04, 2019

Director never ceases to amaze me. What incredible writing

Director never ceases to amaze me. What incredible writing

• May 31, 2019

must-watch multifaceted witty tale from unsullied thoughts.

must-watch multifaceted witty tale from unsullied thoughts.

• May 31, 2019

OMG! This movie is so amazing, so unique, and so thought-provoking! No, it's not a movie for you if the only type of movies you watch are cheesy Zac Efron movies, but if you enjoy great acting, a powerful script, ensemble, and cinematography, then you'll for sure love this movie. Yorgos Lanthimos is a very strong director, but he has an acquired taste. 9.9/10

• May 18, 2019

Good chill flic, makes you think about the world and characters

Good chill flic, makes you think about the world and characters

• May 07, 2019

Really boring movie, I'd watch this if I wanted to fall asleep or had insomnia

Really boring movie, I'd watch this if I wanted to fall asleep or had insomnia

• Apr 28, 2019

Well acted, but the whole things was just odd. If this was a way to destigmatize, this wasn't too effective.

• Apr 18, 2019

5 stars. so true to real love... (ps. only wish is that they did not kill any animals for real)