The Locket Reviews

• Oct 12, 2010

The novel by Richard Paul Evans is much better!

The novel by Richard Paul Evans is much better!

• Jul 20, 2010

Nothing can go wrong when it has Vanessa Redgrave. Combine that with Mary McDonnell and a whole bunch of old people in the nursing home, it's my kind of movie 101% -- A tear-jerker no less, it isn't totally unrealistic either. I didn't see one of the twists coming, so I was quite surprised. I know most people disapprove of Hallmark movies but this really is a good one with a strong cast.

• jay n Super Reviewer
    May 11, 2010

Ordinary drama is made into a superior one whenever Vanessa Redgrave is on screen. The woman is a marvel of nuance making the smallest gesture speak volumes. She easily outclasses anyone in any film that is lucky enough to have her in its cast. That being said the rest of the cast in this film give competent performances although the picture really isn't anything special.

• Apr 04, 2010

This movie was released many years ago, but I still like watching it, really touching story I'll watch this as long as I find time, it's a beautiful Christmas Classic

• Mar 31, 2010

A male nurse has to make choices re the girl he loves only to be caught up in accusations of muder.

• Nov 17, 2008

The story and plot is boring,i think the movie goes in too many different directions and it would of been better if they had just stuck to the one simple storyline of the guy befriending the old lady. I tried to warm to the characters but they were so wooden that it didnt happen.

• Sep 27, 2008

What a great movie! Absolutely loved it.

What a great movie! Absolutely loved it.

• Leo L Super Reviewer
    May 17, 2008

An interesting movie.

An interesting movie.

• Jan 30, 2008

I absolutely love the book this was based on

I absolutely love the book this was based on

• Jul 12, 2007

This is one of those movies I find and always ask what's this, pop it in the machine, and am pleasantly surprised. It's such a sweet story, and it's nice not to have language, violence, and sex scenes.