Reviews

• Joshua T
    Mar 16, 2020

The twist is really good on this one.

The twist is really good on this one.

• Mar 13, 2020

For once I agree more with the critics than the audience: this film is better than its (very limited) commercial success suggests. The story of a soon-to-be stepmom who gets snowed in with her soon-to-be stepchildren doesn't give away its solution till the end...and keeps surprising even after that. The movie also offers -shall we say- unexpected events, not just jump scares, and all three major characters do a fine job in the acting department.

• AG
    Mar 09, 2020

Sad and intriguing. Well worth seeing.

Sad and intriguing. Well worth seeing.

• Mr J
    Mar 08, 2020

Meh seems like the director purposely lagged the acting bc there wasn’t enough story

• Mike
    Mar 07, 2020

Not a great movie! I wish I would have watched different one.

Not a great movie! I wish I would have watched different one.

• Jesse
    Mar 06, 2020

This movie was very intense. Its not like a lot of cookie cutter horror movies. It makes you think constantly and question what you are seeing. Definitely a new spin on a story. It made me want to give my infants a big kiss when I got home because of how it ends. Dont see if you dont like thinking while watching a movie.

• Tasha B

A lot of guessing in this movie

A lot of guessing in this movie

• Marcy M
    Mar 06, 2020

Extreme creepy vibes! great indie Psychological thriller.

Extreme creepy vibes! great indie Psychological thriller.

• BP
    Mar 06, 2020

Not a fan of horror type of films, but this was fast more entertaining than I expected. it was a good drama with some strange twists.

• Tess
    Mar 06, 2020

Meh. While there was a bunch of suspense/loads of cringeworthy moments, but it just didnt do it for me. I definitely dislike movies that build up for the ending and then just end. Occasionally it leaves you wanting more and wanting to know the ending but I was happy it was over, Im not sure I could have taken much more.