The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Reviews

• Ariel D
    5h ago

Always a classic but even BETTER on the big screen!

Always a classic but even BETTER on the big screen!

• johnsmurf107 M

3d ago

Everything. Simply everything.

Everything. Simply everything.

• 4d ago

The best movie what I saw in my entire life.

The best movie what I saw in my entire life.

• Terry E
    4d ago

Truly one of the best movies I’ve ever seen. It was quite long at 4hours, 10 minutes, but it was so much more enjoyable with added footage. The movie makes much more sense for those who may not know the stories as well.

• Carmen
    4d ago

Wonderful to see all 3 movies on the big screen again! A classic and timeless trilogy!

• Sep 09, 2019

The ending to the Middle Earth Saga started with Fellowship. It is incredible how many loose ends this film is able to appropriately tie up. This movie showed with its ending that fantasy can have just as many themes and hidden layers as the most complex cinema genres. And although fans have minor gripes with the film (like the omission of the Scouring of the Shire) it is amazing that we were able to get such a consistent and comfortable escapist fantasy film series.

• Sep 08, 2019

The best of all three.

The best of all three.

• Sep 04, 2019

Perfect conclusion to a perfect Trilogy. Some people might say it dragged a bit towards the end but for me every scene really adds something to the movie. it gives you such a satisfying conclusion and its just nice that for ones a final movie in a trilogy delivers exactly what you hoped it would.

• Sep 03, 2019