The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Reviews

June 17, 2017
Peter Jackson! What else can i say ? Absolutely a classic ! Amazing visuall effects,amazing soundtracks.Perfect story by J.R.R. Tolkien ! Amazing job!
June 11, 2017
An all time fantasy classic masterfully done on film. This will be a legendary film trilogy for ages to come.
June 4, 2017
Did enjoy it but it was too slow
½ June 2, 2017
This was a very exciting, fun & joyful experience for me, which I found to be a very out-of-the-ordinary type of film.
It's a thrilling movie that flies at a gallop, boasts the most impressive computer graphics yet created, and succeeds smashingly as a grownup drama and kid-captivating fantasy, making way for this trilogy to be one of my most favourite fantasy franchises yet!
½ June 1, 2017
better that the first but only went to see cos my mate was a fan of the book i was not the least bit won over by these films
June 1, 2017
The weakest of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy is still one of the best movies ever made. This chapter definitely feels the middle-slump, without the punch of the beginning or ending, but also contains one of the coolest moments of cinema in "The Last March of the Ents".
June 1, 2017
Not as fun as the first one but it defenatly was done beter with an even amount of everything which made it a great sequel to the LOTR.
May 14, 2017
I think I did a good job on watching this. It's about me not about the actors, Okay! I mean thank me for this movie.
May 10, 2017
Visually stunning, powerful and fantastic battle sequences!
May 6, 2017
Lightning strikes twice: Jackson's follow up is a stunning picture of war and hope.
May 6, 2017
Read the books as a kid and this trilogy encapsulated them beautifully. Together my all time favourite films.
May 3, 2017
The Battle of Helm's Deep. What else can I say?
May 1, 2017
This is the only Lord of the rings one I liked! It was interesting and Creepy
April 25, 2017
In my top 5 movies of all time. Lord of the Rings is one of the greatest fantasy stories of all time and this movie brings all the emotions and action that both average movie goers and die hard Lord of the Rings fans can both enjoy equally.
April 25, 2017
The continuation of Frodo's journey is a great outing for Peter Jackson and Elijah Woods. While it's isn't as good as the first film, to me. It may be because the first one captured my mind and imagination unlike any film before it. I love this series of films and can't believe that no director before has created this live action master piece before now. The return of Sir Ian McKellen's Gandolf is a surprise to those who have not read the books before watching the film. The introduction of the creepy Gollum is off putting, but the perfect way to portray the character. Keep bringing great films Mr. Jackson.
April 22, 2017
This is probably my favorite Lord of the Rings movie. Gotta love Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli!
½ April 22, 2017
An improvement over the first film purely because we get see Middle-Earth be expanded upon with new characters and additional world building while also improving upon the action with an epic battle at Helm's Deep. The production, the score, the script, the direction and the cinematography are all kept to a high standard and quite frankly it only suffers from what the first film did in terms of being open ended coupled with a lackluster ending.
April 14, 2017
By far my favorite of the trilogy, the battle of helms deep is by far the greatest movie battle put to screen in my opinion, a must see
April 10, 2017
The two towers is a spectacular movie, with amazing action sequences and very emotional moments, that leaves you amazed with its own epicness.
½ April 3, 2017
Terrible. Boring. Ridiculous long. The only thing good about it was cut direction. Who wants to watch 3 1/2 hrs of a hero who's most heroic action is running away?