The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Reviews

May 14, 2017
I think I did a good job on watching this. It's about me not about the actors, Okay! I mean thank me for this movie.
May 10, 2017
Visually stunning, powerful and fantastic battle sequences!
May 6, 2017
Lightning strikes twice: Jackson's follow up is a stunning picture of war and hope.
May 6, 2017
Read the books as a kid and this trilogy encapsulated them beautifully. Together my all time favourite films.
May 3, 2017
The Battle of Helm's Deep. What else can I say?
May 1, 2017
This is the only Lord of the rings one I liked! It was interesting and Creepy
April 25, 2017
In my top 5 movies of all time. Lord of the Rings is one of the greatest fantasy stories of all time and this movie brings all the emotions and action that both average movie goers and die hard Lord of the Rings fans can both enjoy equally.
April 25, 2017
The continuation of Frodo's journey is a great outing for Peter Jackson and Elijah Woods. While it's isn't as good as the first film, to me. It may be because the first one captured my mind and imagination unlike any film before it. I love this series of films and can't believe that no director before has created this live action master piece before now. The return of Sir Ian McKellen's Gandolf is a surprise to those who have not read the books before watching the film. The introduction of the creepy Gollum is off putting, but the perfect way to portray the character. Keep bringing great films Mr. Jackson.
April 22, 2017
This is probably my favorite Lord of the Rings movie. Gotta love Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli!
½ April 22, 2017
An improvement over the first film purely because we get see Middle-Earth be expanded upon with new characters and additional world building while also improving upon the action with an epic battle at Helm's Deep. The production, the score, the script, the direction and the cinematography are all kept to a high standard and quite frankly it only suffers from what the first film did in terms of being open ended coupled with a lackluster ending.
April 14, 2017
By far my favorite of the trilogy, the battle of helms deep is by far the greatest movie battle put to screen in my opinion, a must see
April 10, 2017
The two towers is a spectacular movie, with amazing action sequences and very emotional moments, that leaves you amazed with its own epicness.
½ April 3, 2017
Terrible. Boring. Ridiculous long. The only thing good about it was cut direction. Who wants to watch 3 1/2 hrs of a hero who's most heroic action is running away?
½ April 3, 2017
A fantastic second installment to the incredible Lord of the Rings trilogy. This movie improves on nearly everything from its fantastic predecessor. The character depth is improved, the cinematography is wonderful, and the action is some of the best in the series. Two Towers is a fantasy epic that continues the near perfect trilogy.
½ April 1, 2017
Billions of budgets for a film full of racist allusions: blonde elves with blue eyes like Nazis are presented as a "superior race" to the the hai urucs, "resulting from the crossbreeding", all the "races" with quality are Genetically programmed without faults ... Did Hitler himself write this scenario? This film is a Nazi propaganda work (see the book of Isabelle Smadja which proved it in black and white).
½ April 1, 2017
An excellent adaptation that tells the story in a masterful way and improves both the tempo and the already spectacular visual and special effects
March 22, 2017
Very good. Go watch it if your were on the fence like me. An epic battle that cannot be beat!
March 20, 2017
After watching the second part of this film I wondered what the point was as none of the characters seemed to make any progress in their journey. Still this is a great film none the less.
March 15, 2017
Even better than the original.