The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Reviews

July 25, 2017
A super rare sequel with fantastic battles and sieges, a terrific cast and steadily paced storyline.
July 16, 2017
An epic sequel that doesn't get bogged down in the middle chapter narrative problems, largely in part to the fantastic source material, the humanization and excellent realization of who these characters are along with retelling the story in an emotionally powerful and visually spectacular way, The Two Towers is a perfect adaptation, and is a spectacle in filmmaking in every single way.
July 8, 2017
Awesome film! Enjoyed it very much. It's a great #2 with lots of action, epic moments, and believable CGI! Excellent cinematography.
½ July 7, 2017
Overall very enjoyable. But I got to say, there is a whole lot of downtime. And it's pretty dang boring. But it is less boring than the first
July 1, 2017
One of the best films ever
June 27, 2017
Unbelievable second act that raises the stakes and sets up the third film just as well as the Empire Strikes back.
June 17, 2017
Peter Jackson! What else can i say ? Absolutely a classic ! Amazing visuall effects,amazing soundtracks.Perfect story by J.R.R. Tolkien ! Amazing job!
June 11, 2017
An all time fantasy classic masterfully done on film. This will be a legendary film trilogy for ages to come.
June 4, 2017
Did enjoy it but it was too slow
½ June 2, 2017
This was a very exciting, fun & joyful experience for me, which I found to be a very out-of-the-ordinary type of film.
It's a thrilling movie that flies at a gallop, boasts the most impressive computer graphics yet created, and succeeds smashingly as a grownup drama and kid-captivating fantasy, making way for this trilogy to be one of my most favourite fantasy franchises yet!
½ June 1, 2017
better that the first but only went to see cos my mate was a fan of the book i was not the least bit won over by these films
June 1, 2017
The weakest of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy is still one of the best movies ever made. This chapter definitely feels the middle-slump, without the punch of the beginning or ending, but also contains one of the coolest moments of cinema in "The Last March of the Ents".
June 1, 2017
Not as fun as the first one but it defenatly was done beter with an even amount of everything which made it a great sequel to the LOTR.
May 14, 2017
I think I did a good job on watching this. It's about me not about the actors, Okay! I mean thank me for this movie.
May 10, 2017
Visually stunning, powerful and fantastic battle sequences!
May 6, 2017
Lightning strikes twice: Jackson's follow up is a stunning picture of war and hope.
May 6, 2017
Read the books as a kid and this trilogy encapsulated them beautifully. Together my all time favourite films.
May 3, 2017
The Battle of Helm's Deep. What else can I say?
May 1, 2017
This is the only Lord of the rings one I liked! It was interesting and Creepy
April 25, 2017
In my top 5 movies of all time. Lord of the Rings is one of the greatest fantasy stories of all time and this movie brings all the emotions and action that both average movie goers and die hard Lord of the Rings fans can both enjoy equally.