The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy Reviews

December 14, 2016
A family time snuggle down and watch film
June 20, 2015
Down right amazing!!
May 29, 2015
Greatest trilogy of all time.
December 28, 2013
awesome movie back to back would be better
February 11, 2013
I wouldnt have the paitence to sit though a 12 hour movie thats why they spit it into parts btw i love these movies
January 29, 2013
It tugged at my heart strings.
December 30, 2012
love these movies. special effects are awesome!
December 26, 2012
Peter Jackson outdid himself and remained true to the book and the fans. Even improved on the book in Boromir's death scene. As a Tolkien nerd, for three years, I lived to see the next installment and went away more than satisfied. Cast was perfect, especially Viggo Mortensen as the heroic Aragorn and Ian McKellan as the beloved Galdalf. Andy Zerkis' interpretation of Gollum was spot on. This is one to treasure.
December 21, 2012
Best Trilogy/Movies ever.
December 12, 2012
The greatest piece of film. Ever.
December 9, 2012
The Best Movie Ever Made, worth every penny to sit through 11-12 hrs in a theatre
December 9, 2012
This was one of the most astounding things I have ever seen. I need to remember it for the rest of my life. Every bit of action, every bit of humor, and romance, come together. How can words describe it? And why must I only give it five stars? From the Shire all the way to Mount Doom itself, this 11-hour journey is definitely the best movie I have ever seen.
December 8, 2012
Gorging on popcorn,Icees and theater food. 12 hours later and am still amazed by the story, characters, and cinematography. All extended versions with some extra/extended scenes in the return of the king. This was a great warm up for The Hobbit.
December 7, 2012
Love Lord of the Rings
December 2, 2012
all 3 movies were above excpectation amazing films
November 28, 2012
yes soooo looking foward
November 17, 2012
EHRMAHGERD LERD ERV DER RINGS! but seriously this will be fantastic.
November 13, 2012
the best trilogy ever. incredible story, visuals and characters