The Lost Valentine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lost Valentine Reviews

June 30, 2016
Best movie I've seen in a long time. Betty White is amazing! This is a tear-jerker and true love story!
½ June 26, 2016
sweet and touching romantic movie.. with a very cute guy... :p
February 17, 2016
It's TV movie bad, but it's moving and has it's moments....bonus, the women in your life will probably love it.
September 23, 2015
This is the best TV movie I have ever seen. Had me going the whole way.

JLH and Betty White share great chemistry and all the other roles are acted well too.
February 15, 2014
Wonderful movie and touching story with a great cast in JL Hewitt & Betty White
February 1, 2014
Amazing but deff need tissues!!! 2/1/14
December 30, 2013
Lucas Thomas's grandmother Caroline returns every Valentine's Day to the station where, at their then first wedding anniversary, she waved off to the pacific war theatre in 1944 naval pilot Neil, officially still missing in action. Lucas, a former baseball star and reputable physiotherapist about to publish, tells the story to a station manager, who assigns the item to Susan Allison. She gets involved and befriends Caroline, but resists her crush on Lucas on account of an already soulless engagement with international reporter Andrew Hawthorne. Caroline's mild cardiac crisis seems to ruin everything.
½ October 27, 2013
I loved this story. It also helped that the main character was hot.
September 3, 2013
I Think This Is One Of The Best Hallmark Move I Seen In A long Time And I Love Hallmark Move
August 11, 2013
Loved it. Such an emotional and romantic film. X
June 27, 2013
I love this movie I wait for this one watch it over and over
February 21, 2013
This was a surprising movie for me! I'm an avid horror fan and every now and then I like to take a break and watch other genres and this was something I took a chance on; mainly to see Betty White and I wasn't disappointed! I may not be an expert on the romance genre; but this was a wonderful story which was well presented, had interesting characters and a rather warm yet sad feel! It was really quite a great view!
February 16, 2013
i loved the clothes.,the setting and the plotI even cried at the end but unfortunately such a strong love does not exist nowadays...
February 15, 2013
2011 - 1.1/5

I usually never watch made-for-TV-movies, but I made an exception for this one because Sean Faris is in it. Surprisingly enough, he's not the best actor in this; not to say he's a bad actor, just saying there are better ones in this movie - case in point, Betty White and Jennifer Love Hewitt are in it too, and I do like them both.

The movie wasn't as cheesy as I expected it to be. Total chick-flick though. I wouldn't ever watch it again.
February 6, 2013
It's a hallmark movie. Not awful, for what it is, but pretty missable. Not sure why I bothered with really. Betty White is okay and Jennifer Love Hewitt is passable. I did not find it especially moving, even though the subject is quite sad, maybe just the end part, but still felt like I was watching a TV movie the whole time.
January 29, 2013
Best movie! Prepare to cry!
½ January 27, 2013
The story is pretty good, but the acting is just mediocre. Overall a decent made-for-television movie.
January 15, 2013
Beautiful love story ?. I cried a lot ??, but while I enjoyed each character. I recommend 100%.
October 12, 2012
I was impressed with this Hallmark movie, but even more surprising was the fact that Jennifer Love Hewitt was okay in this part. The romance was very sweet and the ending was beautiful.
½ October 10, 2012