The Lucky One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lucky One Reviews

½ November 8, 2015
It takes a pretty good love story to get me interested, and this was good.
½ October 18, 2015
It's a 2-Star book (Nicholas Sparks) ... but the movie has to get 2.5 or 3 Stars just to be fair. It definitely is the best possible film given the treacle sweet material. As with the Notebook, where Ryan Gosling was given no range to play, but hit all his marks perfectly; so does Zach Efron here and earns leading man status in this and future romances.
October 16, 2015
kinda disappointed, still 3/5 for the soothing effects of a small town movie.
October 4, 2015
Well written play, and great actors. Amazing movie, teaches you lessons about life.
August 30, 2015
i really enjoyed it very much
August 26, 2015
Awsome fun movie. very sad.
August 16, 2015
I absolutely love this movie!!!
August 10, 2015
Watched with the lad! ­???­??╝­???
½ July 19, 2015
Just another good book butchered!
½ July 1, 2015
No habia otra cosa que ver en el avion y probe esta sabiendo ya lo que seria. Efron con su cara de ni˝ato no pega nada para este papel. Pero bueno la historia no es para actorees de primera
July 1, 2015
Why do I spend any moment of my life on movies like this???
May 25, 2015
Its not %100 boring, maybe %60 though.
May 17, 2015
have it but want to download it
April 23, 2015
Absolutely love this movie and I was not a Zac Efron fan prior. When I first saw this movie I thought Taylor Schilling looked a lot older than Zac but after seeing it multiple times I don't see it anymore and I'm incredibly impressed with Zac's acting. In fact there isn't much of an age gap in real life, Taylor just seems more mature. This is such a sweet movie, Logan is the perfect man. Always helping others and doing the right thing. And the way he interacts with Beth's grandma and son, Ben? Adorable! Throw in him standing up to Keith for Beth and how hot he is in this movie and you can't get much better. I think this is the most underrated Nicholas Sparks movie. Much better acting than his most recent movies. I love this just as much as The Notebook and A Walk to Remember. Not to mention this movie introduced me to the awesome Taylor Schilling pre OITNB. I'm glad she has a successful career now, well deserved.
April 16, 2015
Great movie, very moving romantic theme
March 20, 2015
A beautiful story with a bit of an emotional twist. Efron plays his character well.
March 19, 2015
This film is perfect, it's so beauitful. Plus it has Taylor Schilling and Zac Efron. What more could you want?
½ March 13, 2015
My favorite Zac Efron movie to date. He's maturing as an actor quite nicely.
½ March 6, 2015
My absolute favorite Nicholas Sparks movie adaptation that I have seen. Simply beautiful! The only story by Sparks that I actually read in full and felt the need to watch as well and was not disappointed in the slightest.