The Lucky One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lucky One Reviews

½ January 23, 2016
The Lucky One is an incredible film. It is about a Marine travels to Louisiana and searches for the unknown woman he believes was his good luck charm during the war. Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling give amazing performances. The screenplay is well written. Scott Hicks did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the drama and romance. The Lucky One is a must see.
½ January 19, 2016
It's cliche and oddly acted. If you've seen one Nicolas Sparks movie you've seen em all. Pick a better date movie.
½ January 14, 2016
Average romantic drama adapted from Nicholas Sparks. The book may be better but the movie certainly could have been
December 31, 2015
Hey! once again Zac Efron proves himself he can act! Not like his ex-girlfriend who's kinda struggle having career in Hollywood, Zac proves himself with some middle quality but deep drama and now he start in comedy movie too.. Based on Nicholas Sparks novel, of course this will be a perfect movie for the woman audience and I can't see a lot of reason why woman wouldn't like this movie.. But as a general audience, I think the story could have made a little better.. They could have a better script since the cast did a really good job here.. And for chemistry, Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling gave a quite chemistry even wasn't as memorable as Ryan Gosling-Rachel McAdams in 'The Notebook' or Channing Tatum-Amanda Seyfried in 'Dear John' so there's still a room for improvement.. But overall as a movie, 'The Lucky One' delivers a descent watch for general audience but might be one of a chick's favorite movie..
½ November 24, 2015
Chick flick! Predictable but loved it.
November 11, 2015
was ok my gf loved the book and the movie was ok
½ November 11, 2015
boooooring!!!! bad screenplay, bad acting, hated it
½ November 8, 2015
It takes a pretty good love story to get me interested, and this was good.
½ October 18, 2015
It's a 2-Star book (Nicholas Sparks) ... but the movie has to get 2.5 or 3 Stars just to be fair. It definitely is the best possible film given the treacle sweet material. As with the Notebook, where Ryan Gosling was given no range to play, but hit all his marks perfectly; so does Zach Efron here and earns leading man status in this and future romances.
October 16, 2015
kinda disappointed, still 3/5 for the soothing effects of a small town movie.
October 4, 2015
Well written play, and great actors. Amazing movie, teaches you lessons about life.
August 30, 2015
i really enjoyed it very much
August 26, 2015
Awsome fun movie. very sad.
August 16, 2015
I absolutely love this movie!!!
August 10, 2015
Watched with the lad! ­???­??╝­???
½ July 19, 2015
Just another good book butchered!
½ July 1, 2015
No habia otra cosa que ver en el avion y probe esta sabiendo ya lo que seria. Efron con su cara de ni˝ato no pega nada para este papel. Pero bueno la historia no es para actorees de primera
July 1, 2015
Why do I spend any moment of my life on movies like this???
May 25, 2015
Its not %100 boring, maybe %60 though.
May 17, 2015
have it but want to download it