Lucky Texan Reviews

• Jun 30, 2014

Another vehicle to show off Wayne's size and strength. These are so short, the stories are too simple lacking suspense and intrigue. Worth a look though.

• Apr 08, 2014

above average B movie western

above average B movie western

• Jul 03, 2011

• Jun 08, 2009

• May 11, 2009

Maybe its my own fault for watching a terrible DVD which had poor sound quality, Which im sure it could have been remastered to sound clearer. So my other problem was I couldn't get in to the story which is partly because i couldn't hear the dialogue properly. I will be intrested to see how the Other John Wayne films are in the collection i bought that this was in. I hope the sound improves. Strangely the is one of the later of the 6 in the collection.

• Mar 11, 2009

Outstanding movie John Wayne is my family favorite actor

Outstanding movie John Wayne is my family favorite actor

• Jun 04, 2008

I great film... but graduates college to be a cattle rancher? Huh? I love these old westens. A simple story meant to entertain. Oh and Barbara Sheldon is very cute in this film.