The Lullaby Reviews

• Sep 02, 2019

This movie was trash

This movie was trash

• May 02, 2019

A creepy, claustrophobic effective movie that creates the feeling of the characters inside it's audience members

• Oct 28, 2018

The Lullaby is too slow and falls short of being a solid horror movie. It fails to present anything really scary and that's the basis for its genre.

• Sep 10, 2018

it was a shit show. the story was way too complicated. I wish I didn't waste my money to watch it in the cinema. one of the most awful movies that I wish I haven't seen.

• Aug 26, 2018

This movie had some potential with the opening sequence, however, there were several plot points not explained and had a cliff hanger ending. Half way through the movie I wanted to switch it off but held out hope that it would fulfill its potential. I watched it due to the rating but highly regret it.

• Aug 06, 2018

Couldn’t get through the first 20m , very boring and I love horror movies.

Couldn’t get through the first 20m , very boring and I love horror movies.

• Aug 04, 2018