Reviews

• Jan 18, 2019

For a 90's movie it holds up, Moved at a decent pace and had a fairly good cast. It's kinda dramatic yet not terribly heavy. The main character had times where he gets all after school special but in turn its laughable and tolerable. Modine is his usual self and didn't really have a break through performance, not to say it's not a good performance it's still as digestible as the way frozen pizza is after 20 mins of warming up to it. I'd say the storyline is the real star of the show. My only complaint is I wanted more Fairuza, cause well, she's kinda rad.

• Mar 26, 2010

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. It's not an art film or anything. It's just enjoyable for a guy like me.

• Jan 19, 2010

parts of it felt as if it could become a good film but it didn't.

parts of it felt as if it could become a good film but it didn't.

• Feb 22, 2008

i was bored so i rented it..

i was bored so i rented it..

• Feb 04, 2008

it has some boring parts that might make some people lose interest

it has some boring parts that might make some people lose interest

• Jan 23, 2008

This movie was pretty good. It makes excellent background noise.

This movie was pretty good. It makes excellent background noise.

• Jul 24, 2007

This is movie is a JRM fan's wet dream.

This is movie is a JRM fan's wet dream.