The Man Who Shook The Hand of Vincente Fernandez Reviews

• Nov 30, 2016

Nice little film starring Ernest Borgnine in his last performance. It's a sweet movie to watch one time. Not going down as anything special. But I'm glad that I watched it.

• Mar 25, 2015

A wonderful finale performance for an Academy Award winner who always delivered and certainly did so here in his last film.

• May 29, 2014

Loved the movie. It was funny, endearing, and a great finale for Ernie Borgnine. Great for the family.

• Dec 08, 2012

Wonderful emotional film about real life! Great acting! Great script! Beautiful music! A classic art piece like they used to make'em!

• Dec 02, 2012

Every aspect of this movie is delightful.

Every aspect of this movie is delightful.