The Maneater (La mante religieuse) Reviews

• Jun 25, 2017

Mylène Jampanoï is a good actress (especially powerful in Martyrs), and certainly one of the sexiest women I've ever seen. That's all I got for this one.

• Dec 19, 2016

A simple story of a textbook borderline covert narc with a fetish for the typically unnatainable man in this case a priest. Lots of references to borderline behaviours.. e.g. jezebel.. witch...priest telling her she has no boundries..drug abuse.. speed..promiscuity.. and its hibest in how borderline covert narcs view relationships.. as trophies and then to be discarded. dogcollar reference.. the lying.. the histrionics.. also textbook that the victims of borderlines/jezebels are usually destroyed.