The Meanest Man in Texas Reviews

Awesome movie. A gem of a true story

A TRULY INSPIRATIONAL MOVIE - THE TALENT IS OUTSTANDING

A TRULY INSPIRATIONAL MOVIE - THE TALENT IS OUTSTANDING

• 4d ago

Well done movie! Based on a true story--very inspiring!

Well done movie! Based on a true story--very inspiring!

• 5d ago

It must be nice to judge without immunity. These critics are worse than teenage internet trolls. It's wonderful to see an inspirational film not be cheesy for once. I thought it was great. It's a powerful true story, revealing how unfairly society judges people, that we must forgive ourselves and others, and that even at our lowest point we must choose love over evil. A perfect message these days. Not religious? You could attack it if you're blinded by hate, or just replace the bible as a symbol for spirituality, hope, faith, personal will, the desire to be a better human being, belief in something greater than you, or whatever you want. 5 stars!

• 5d ago

A wonderfully inspirational film! A must see!

A wonderfully inspirational film! A must see!

• 6d ago

This movie was well adapted from the book, with a strong cast and historically accurate portrayal of the subject.

• 6d ago

Riveting story. Wonderful cast! A fantastic story of redemption.

Riveting story. Wonderful cast! A fantastic story of redemption.

• May 17, 2019

very cool and unoffensive faith based film.

very cool and unoffensive faith based film.

• Apr 18, 2019

Really enjoyed this movie!!!

Really enjoyed this movie!!!