The Meanest Man in Texas Reviews

• Oct 21, 2020

The God squad who sanctioned the production should be ashamed of this pile of poo. Sub-standard on practically every level. Before watching it would be advisable to leave your brain on neutral and a sick bag close to hand. Truly terrible.

• Sep 27, 2020

Great movie to watch in The Weekend.Not a waste of time by far!

Great movie to watch in The Weekend.Not a waste of time by far!

• Jun 24, 2019

This movie is very well done. It portrays the darkness of prison life and the dismal prospects of the main character with subdued color and mood. The acting is superb. It conveys atrocities without being gory. There is a bit of color and light that comes with the building story of love and redemption. An important story is told.

• May 26, 2019

This movie has a great message of hope. Mary Millben's song, "Grace Will Lead Me Home" provides a perfect ending to the movie.

Absolutely amazing!!

Absolutely amazing!!

Awesome movie. A gem of a true story

Awesome movie. A gem of a true story

A TRULY INSPIRATIONAL MOVIE - THE TALENT IS OUTSTANDING

A TRULY INSPIRATIONAL MOVIE - THE TALENT IS OUTSTANDING

• May 20, 2019

Well done movie! Based on a true story--very inspiring!

Well done movie! Based on a true story--very inspiring!

• May 19, 2019

It must be nice to judge without immunity. These critics are worse than teenage internet trolls. It's wonderful to see an inspirational film not be cheesy for once. I thought it was great. It's a powerful true story, revealing how unfairly society judges people, that we must forgive ourselves and others, and that even at our lowest point we must choose love over evil. A perfect message these days. Not religious? You could attack it if you're blinded by hate, or just replace the bible as a symbol for spirituality, hope, faith, personal will, the desire to be a better human being, belief in something greater than you, or whatever you want. 5 stars!

• May 19, 2019

A wonderfully inspirational film! A must see!

A wonderfully inspirational film! A must see!