The Millionaire Tour - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Millionaire Tour Reviews

April 18, 2016
Great indie thriller, kept me guessing. One of the best twists I've ever seen.
½ July 26, 2014
First time commenting on movie without a poster. So weird.. :p Anyway the movie surprisingly exciting, at first can't guess whether Greg Newman is the conman the two gangsters is looking for or not, in the middle i'm a little bit suspicious with Greg, was he creating the story to hide his true identity? (a conman who trick/steal the Roman 4 millions dollars?) But i also saw that he's really depressed when the two gangsters insist that he's a millionaire and take all of his money. But then (with my experience watching a lot of movies) i'm suspicious with the taxi driver! but,,,, on the scene where Billie's dead he seem know Casper and cooperate with him.. i must say, what a strong story line, great acting and a nice movie to watch in the middle of the day ^^
November 27, 2013
This is a great atmospheric thriller with a very competent cast. Considering this is a low budget film, it had a great feel. The camera work is clever, the viewer becomes a voyeur in a story that is not straightforward. Once you think you understand what is happening, the whole story unravels and the journey takes a different turn. Monaghan is playing a part we don't usually see and he's believable as are all the cast. A final twist to the tale leaves the viewer wanting to see more.
July 10, 2013
Very good. Nice twists.
March 14, 2013
Pretty good film really. Enjoyed it.
January 27, 2013
I'm a fan of Dominic Monaghan and he is particularly good as the twitchy crim in this thriller with a good twist
January 22, 2013
Not bad but mainly filmed inside a taxi so a bit low budget...
½ January 6, 2013
The Millionaire Tour
½ December 12, 2012
This movie really surprised me, i had never heard about it so i thought it would be a movie that seemed like a student made it for school. But it is the complete opposite of what i thought, while i was watching it I was confused and not even sure how it was going to end up, but I'm used to predictable movies so i didn't see it coming and when the twist does come it surprises you so much! This is a really good movie, it was suspenseful, awesome and really well done. The one flaw to it was there was an unnecessary death (well i thought it was) and it shouldn't have happened but overall its a really good and fun time.
December 8, 2012
It keeps you guessing and second guessing until the end, I happened to guess right, though wasn't certain where it was going until the credits come down.
November 25, 2012
The movie is really well done! I have read that it is only an online release! But it is just amazing! I recommend it to everybody! You will be guessing what will happen but you won't get it!
½ October 19, 2012
This was pretty good. A man is kidnapped by a couple who begin hitting up ATMs to rob him. As it progresses you start to learn the story, why they picked him. Who is he? Why do they want him? It's well done.