The Monuments Men Quotes
The top The Monuments Men quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Walter Garfield: The army may not care about art, but they sure as shit care about gold.‐ Submitted by Frances H (23 months ago)
- Claire Simone: Will you stop speaking French? or what ever language you're speaking?James Granger: If it wasn't for us, you'd be speaking German.Preston Savitz: No. If it wasn't for you, I'd be dead. But I'd still be speaking French.‐ Submitted by Yessica A (2 years ago)
- German Soldier at Ghent: John Wayne...Richard Campbell: Yes, John Wayne...‐ Submitted by Sean R (2 years ago)
- Richard Campbell: Right now, you wish that German had shot you.‐ Submitted by Sean R (2 years ago)
- James Granger: How many men?Frank Stokes: For now six.James Granger: Jesus!Frank Stokes: With you that's seven.James Granger: That's much better.‐ Submitted by Charles M (2 years ago)
- James Granger: If it weren't for us, you'd be speaking German.
- Frank Stokes: Your lives are more important than a piece of art.
- Frank Stokes: You can add this to the list of Hitler's failures.
- Frank Stokes: It seems the Nazis took better care of art than they did people.
- Preston Savitz: Do we get to kill anybody?