The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Reviews

May 6, 2017
La aceasta carte am vazut mai intei filmul, mi-a placut foarte mult totul, eu nu as schimba nimic la el.
May 6, 2017
Cea mai tare carte din lume, imi place la nebunie.
April 29, 2017
so wish it didn't better....
February 26, 2017
Guilty pleasure movie
½ February 6, 2017
One of the worst book to film adaptations I have ever seen, or will see. The casting was way off, and at the end of the movie, they blurted out the plot twist that was a couple of books after in the series.
February 4, 2017
Such a great movie! Wish they had made another one!
February 3, 2017
I can't even begin to describe how utterly appalling and silly this movie was. You didn't get much of a chance to understand the characters, and it didn't include the twists and turns that made the books so great. Disappointing mess. Don't waste your time.
½ January 30, 2017
Gee I wonder why they never made more of these OH RIGHT obviously because it sucks. They should apologize.
½ January 30, 2017
Completely unwatchable and a waste of time. Total garbage.
½ January 22, 2017
Predictable teen romp
½ January 6, 2017
worst film i have ever seen
½ December 30, 2016
Not good movie to watch
December 13, 2016
This movie is awesome.
December 6, 2016
I like science fiction, so I enjoyed most of the story. This movie does suffer from an un-understandable story line at times, and it is not that unique, but it is fun when Clary finds out what she is.
December 2, 2016
This movie, It was really cool, very good, beautiful edition, beautiful actors, I do not understand why it failed. This movie is very popular, Give a chance to this movie, It was very good.
½ November 11, 2016
The action is nice... but can we please get rid of the shitty teen romance bullshit!?!? Seriously, men like movies that have the action and fantasy but the girl chasing after the brooding guy is so cheesy!!!!!!!
October 30, 2016
Fantasy for the teeny boppers. Interesting and well made.
October 18, 2016
Loved the movie!!!! I thought casting was perfect. I hope one day the sequel will be back on, same cast.
September 28, 2016
Loosely based on the book, but not nearly as good.
½ August 28, 2016
This franchise really would've worked if it didn't follow Twilight's footsteps.