Reviews

• Nov 07, 2021

Es una buena adaptación del libro, con buenos actores.

Es una buena adaptación del libro, con buenos actores.

• Aug 25, 2021

Not having read the books, I found this movie for teenagers to enjoy, unfortunately I did Not!!

• Aug 09, 2021

The movie didn't do anything for the actual book series. If you never read the book, you wouldn't want to after watching the movie. I wasn't at all impressed with Jace's character. I love this series and was so disappointed by the movie.

• May 06, 2021

Teen movie a forti tinte fantasy; offre una trama molto più complessa rispetto allo standard; forse troppo visto che risulta essere un'accozzaglia di personaggi senza uno scopo e di razze in lotta tra di loro. Inoltre le parti dedicate a conversazioni simil romantiche sono assolutamente troppe, e tolgono spazio a qualche spiegazione in più che avrebbe aiutato a comprendere ciò che spinge i personaggi. C'era il materiale e l'ambizione per fare molto meglio.

• May 03, 2021

Shadowhunters is a series whose plot surrounds you from the first moment as it presents you with a context where there is a whole magical world in which there are magicians, witches, fairies, werewolves, vampires, Angels and demons, where all these characters are in the so-called world. of shadows where each one of these fulfills a specific function that will help or harm the whole world can be defined as a fight between good and evil in which not only are angels and demons, but little by little they will unite the groups already aforementioned and they reach a point where everyone is divided and when this happens they want to do everything separately and during all this there will be many surprises, since they will meet those who want to prevent them from fulfilling their mission

• Apr 18, 2021

I really enjoyed this movie and would love to see a second one made! A second with the original cast of course! The performances were fantastic and I absolutely fell in love with Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace Wayland! He is absolutely gorgeous and plays the role extremely well. The main characters were such a good fit for this, and worked so well together. Its was also visually beautiful and impressive. If your a fan of the books or even if you weren't you'll love this hidden gem! So happy I came across it! One of the best I've seen in a while and it has a bit of everything for everyone.

• Feb 27, 2021

As someone who read the books and had a look at the reviews of people who didn't read them there's a clear divide here. I honestly thought it was absolutely spectacular but I suppose I already understand the whole concept of the movie before diving in. Obviously I'd recommend reading the books and giving this a go but even so I think that while yes the explanations at the start were quite jumbled it's still an excellent movie for anyone including those who are new to the mortal instruments.

• Feb 13, 2021

Very underrated, rotten tomatoes have no taste

Very underrated, rotten tomatoes have no taste

• Feb 02, 2021

This movie will be remembered as another Hollywood film made for Chinese audiences. Thank God I waited to watch it on Netflix.

• Dec 24, 2020

Despite populate belief I found this movie highly enjoyable. Many argue that it was like any other teen fantasy, which is not as such deniable, however I do not believe that it deserves such a critical and unfortunate response. In the end this book series and movie was created to amuse teens, which, for me, it did. Overall I really like this movie, I don't know how it got the score it did, or how the shadow hunter series deserves that of a higher one, very disappointed that the plans for a sequel fell through.