The Most Hated Woman In America Reviews

• Jul 12, 2020

The script was horrible so the acting suffered. This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. If it hadn't been based on a true story, I would have stopped watching. I wasn't aware of what happened to Murray-O'Hair so I kept watching so I could find out. I should have just googled it.

• Jun 30, 2020

I am a bit perplexed by the bad reviews... I was completely engrossed. I did not know the ending.

• Mar 28, 2020

Una storia che non conoscevo e che forse per questo mi ha interessato. Film passabile anche se forse avrei speso più tempo sugli eventi culminanti della sua vita e meno su dialoghi a tratti ripetitivi.

• Nov 09, 2019

Madalyn Murray O'hair is my hero

Madalyn Murray O'hair is my hero

• May 14, 2019

Almost an old movie of the week feel to this movie.With Leo in the lead I just expected more.

• Jan 19, 2019

William Murray, the son of Madalyn Murray, wrote a biography entitled ï¿ 1/2 1/2My Life Without Godï¿ 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2Â?, which grossly contradicts much of this movie. A greater percentage of the movie focuses on Ms. Murrayï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s Atheist agenda, criminal misconduct & murder. I want to focus on this movieï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s attempts to paint Ms. Murray as a ï¿ 1/2 1/2decent-enoughï¿ 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2Â? mother, while the book recounts a mother who just plain sucked (for lack of a better term). The information in this movie cannot be trusted for any sort of historical reference. Watch it for entertainment purposes only.

• Dec 30, 2018

Not a bad movie, but a very one-sided view of an obviously complex character. It makes me want to know more about her.

• Nov 14, 2018

Such a waste of time and a waste of good actors' capacities. Why has this film been created. What was the intention of the screenwriters and director? Result is a complete confusion. It is ok to demonstrate that she was imperfect, that her son rejected her and her ideas, that she cheated with donations, but the whole story remains absolutely lost in expressing anything worth thinking of. It is especially dangerous to have such representation of a figure and an idea at times when religious fundamentalists aggressively march and try to take us back to the past, to to values of 19th century and further back. Instead on focusing on her fearless fight, while pointing to her weaknesses too, they decided to portray irrelevant moments as the most important and produce a mishmash of a story that does not inspire anyone. What a waste of time, money, energy and talent of several excellent actors.

• Jul 06, 2018

A real life crime drama about the disiappearance and murder of Madalyn Murray O'Hair, founder of the "American Atheists" movement.

• May 20, 2018

An unmitigated smear job. This movie gives bio-pic a bad name, the only things factual in this movie were the names.