The Mountain Between Us Reviews

• Feb 16, 2020

One of the most beautiful love stories I’ve ever seen. Just proves that you can find love anywhere and sometimes those who are with you through your worst times will always support the best and worst of you.

• Jan 26, 2020

the dog was the star of the show. There were so many unbelievable things about this supposed "survival" movie, the least of which, is how did they constantly make fires with no matches and how did a dog's paws not get frostbite? It is too bad that the stars had absolutely no chemistry. We, unfortunately, could not believe that they "fell in love up on that mountain". Waste of time. Lesson learned from this movie? Never, never get on a small plane that hasn't filed a flight plan.

• Jan 20, 2020

This movie is so bad. The acting is horrible, the plot is horrible, the things that happen are like a spoof movie it is so bad.

• Oct 15, 2019

Predictable, slow and just flat out unrealistic. Don't waste your time. Only good thing is the dog survived.

• Sep 21, 2019

This is one of the best movies I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s one of my favorite movies of all time. Idris Elba and Kate Winslet both played excellent parts in this incredible movie of the lifetime. It’s a movie I’ll watch over and over again. It’s a movie that is a must see. You don’t want to miss it.

• Sep 07, 2019

‪The Mountain Between Us relies heavily on the performances of Elba and Winslet, who don't disappoint. It ends as a survival romcom, with some plot issues. It's best to just enjoy the panoramic landscapes and chill. ‬

• Sep 02, 2019

The Mountain Between Us stars Idris Elba and Kate Winslet who embark on trip to Baltimore after the weather delays their flight. They hire Beau Bridges to fly them in a small propeller plane and he ends up having a heartache mid flight and the plane crashes. The beautiful cinematography of the mountain made the movie but the chemistry between the two actors was not there, it just felt forced. Their survival depended on their love for one another. Overall it was a good movie but not one I would watch again.

• Aug 01, 2019

the acting in this movie is fantastic. Idris Elba and Kate Winslet bring the charm Talent and Chemistry needed for this movie unfortunately they were given pretty bad material to work with. the screenplay for this movie is so bad and sappy and there are so many scenes that feel rushed. the final act is absolutely horrible and made me regret going to watch the movie in the theatre. the acting talent wasn't enough to save this bad and boring film.

• Jul 11, 2019

It is exactly what you more than likely think it it.... Good performances... Not a bad watch, but I've seen better

• Jun 24, 2019

Much better than I anticipated. Slow but at the same time pulls you into the storyline and leaves you wondering what will happen.