The Music Teacher (Le maître de musique) Reviews

• Mar 21, 2010

The Music Teacher is a work of art from ( Belgium ) and it tells the story of Opera lessons to young guy and girl >> nominated for oscar 1990 :)

• Dec 27, 2008

Still one of my fav movies - love the duet: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=j3vTRgspT-U

• Jul 17, 2008

Un film prenant avec une musique à couper le souffle. On ne peut pas résister à José Van Damme. Pour une fois, un très bon film belge!

• Jun 24, 2008

Claws out, teeth bared: artistic rivalries between music teachers and their proteges are not pretty, but the music is, and even if you're not an opera lover, this Oscar nominated movie deserves an encore.

• Dec 06, 2007

This is my all-time favorite movie. José van Dam is an incredible opera singer and the soundtrack to this movie is breathtaking. The storyline is ok but this movie is really about the music.

• Nov 20, 2007

creo q de plano es mi pelicula favorita

creo q de plano es mi pelicula favorita

• Nov 04, 2007

How can I forget the music. I only watched it once and remember a life time.

How can I forget the music. I only watched it once and remember a life time.

• Oct 25, 2007

Esta pelicula increiblemente realizada y con una fotografia sin comparacion lo transportan a uno al mundo de la musica con una sensibilidad nunca antes vista.

• Oct 23, 2007

This is a beautiful movie for the Opera lovers. Jose van Dam is the purest incarnation of a music teacher. The scene of the lake with Mahler's Ruckertlieder is sublime.

• Oct 09, 2007

captivating music, wonderful story.. and filmed in the castle of Enghien! AND José van Damme... what could we ask more! A must to see