The Neighbor Reviews

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    Jul 29, 2011

Looks like a tv movie and not all that exciting, but harmless enough viewing and it made a refreshing change to see a slightly older leading lady. Cast are fine and the premise works reasonably well. Though the woman is not written initially to be likable, she is never so awful that you totally hate her. This is a romantic comedy with a few small laughs. Pretty tame stuff but a slightly older female audience may enjoy this one. I am going to pass my copy to my mum! After the offensive mess that was Grown Ups, this may be just the thing!

• Jan 29, 2011

worst movie ive seen in a while. it says its about a girl who moves in the neighborhood, but it never shows her house or her moving. its just shows her walking around into random peoples house and torturing them. it has no real plot and worst of all, it has no story line to it. it jumps all over the movie and you cant tell where you are. don't watch it!!!!!!!!

• Sep 08, 2010

As RomComs go this is an enjoyable story and includes a nice male lead by Matthew Modine, however the female lead by Michèle Laroque was poorly cast I thought and left the movie a little flat. Over-all however it's a fair little movie, though reminds me of something more "made for tv" than the big screen.

• Aug 09, 2010

Can't say I'm impressed with the casting. Actors did not made their best performances even the story had potential. I usually like romantic movies but I have to say that this was not that good.

• Jul 13, 2010

Chick Flick. Predictable ending

Chick Flick. Predictable ending

• Jun 08, 2010

Cute movie. I love Matthew Modine :)

Cute movie. I love Matthew Modine :)

• May 15, 2010

Filme fraco, com personagens feiosos fazendo papeis de lindos. Não gostei e não recomendo.

• Feb 25, 2010

(First and only viewing - December 2009)

(First and only viewing - December 2009)

• Jan 31, 2010

Sitting unobtrusively on the shelf at Blockbuster,what a suprising entertaining film it turned out to be. Characters you will probably either love or hate, the story revolves around a dispute between neighbors in a studio Apartment. A good story, quite a few chuckles along the way with enough twists and turns to keep you guessing to end. A solid 4 stars, watch out for the flowers!

• Dec 27, 2009